Monday 18 February 2008

16/2/08 - 18/2/08


Stepped on the scales this morning...............................151!! That's 7lbs down so far. Now I just need to keep going and loose the other 16lbs. I have got my work dinner dance on the 29th of this month, so I would like to loose another couple of lbs before that, might make my dress look better on me!

I looked after my niece, who's six weeks old at the week. Bruce, Ellie and I took Charlii out for a long walk down by the river for more than an hour. (my first real bit of exercise, in a long time!!)

Pretty much stayed within my points allowance over the weekend.

Monday 18.2.08

Breakfast
2 Weetabix with milk
2 mugs of coffee with milk

Lunch
1 white bread roll with low fat butter
1 slice of smoked salmon

Dinner
1 oven baked Salmon fillet
Salad with lemon/drill salad dressing

Snacks

No comments: