Friday 15 February 2008

12/02/2008 - 15/02/2008

Well this week hasn't been very good..............................................I ate too much at lunch times and have not done any exercise this week.

Stepped on the scales this morning excepting to see that I had gone up, but I hadn't. Scale read 151.! Must be my lucky week!!!

Yesterday was valentines day and Bruce make me a lovely dinner

Starter - Chilli Tuna and King Prawns on a bed of lettuce with lemon and olive oil dressing

Main - Prime Lamb Chops with creamed potatoes and asparagus heads

Sweet - Chocolate Tart with Strawberries

This weekend I am watching my 6 week old niece Charlii again. :-)

I am going to try and start writing my blogg again daily, as you forget what you have eaten otherwise. This week has just been really hectic at work, so I haven't had the time to spare.

No comments: