Wednesday 5 March 2008

19/02/2008 - 05/03/2008


Well, my dieting hasn't been good since I last update my blog!, I put on 1lb this week. I think I have been very lucky that is all I have put on as I haven't been watching or writing down what I have been eating.
Too many sweets and way too much Drinks!!
Had my works Dinner and Dance last Friday, I couldn't even begin to tell you how many drinks I had that night!! But it was a really good nice and my dress didn't look that bad on! (photo attached)
I have decided that I need some help with loosing the rest of lbs I want to shift, so tonight I am going along to a Weight Watchers class near my house. I need some help to get back on track.
Next week, I am going to Stavanger to work for a week, but that's shouldn't be a problem. I just need to work out how many points everything is before I eat them and then write it down. Also planning to try and do a least an hour of walking in the evenings.
:-)

No comments: