Thursday 22 May 2008

Thurdays 22.5.08


Only down 1/2lbs this week, but I feel so much fitter with going to the gym.

Went to "Wake up Spin" this morning, it was 45 minutes of intense spinning, but it's said to burn between 300-400 calories.

Day off from the Gym tomorrow, but if it's nice at lunch time, then a couple of girls and me are going to walk to Asda at lunch time and back....................

Saturday is going to be a day of rest, then Boxercise again on Sunday morning.

I have been doing pretty good this week with my points, I have been trying to eat all my daily point and saving my activity points, hopefully that will help at the next weight in....
Hopefully we will be booking a holiday at the weekend for next month, I am looking forward to fitting into all my holiday clothes again....

No comments: