Thursday 15 May 2008

15.5.08


It's been a couple of months since I last posted a blog. My Weight loss has been a bit up and down over the last 4 weeks or so............................................

I am still going to weight watchers weekly class to find out my weight loss, but I have been concentrating on getting fit more.

Been trying to go to the gym or to a class at least 3 or 4 times a week. Boxercise on a Wednesday and Sunday morning, Body Blast on a Monday lunchtime and the gym one other day of the week. I feel so much better for it.
The weather here in Aberdeen has been a lot better of late so hopefully I will get out on my bike to cycle more now.

Still got 18lbs to loose…………………

1 comment:

Girl with a Problem said...

So glad to see a new post. You are doing great with the exercise, I'm sure the scale will soon reflect your new fitness level. I read that it sometimes takes women 3-4 weeks before their bodies stop thinking that their new exercise regimem is something to protect them from. Apparently it's biological to make sure we don't lose too much body fat during hard or stressful times. Anyway, after it sees that you are still going to keep feeding it and exercising it goes ahead and lets the pounds go. Not very scientific sounding the way I say it I know, but trust me the fitness expert I read sounded much more convincing.

Love the pic of Alfie by the way.

:)